My aim is to support individuals, couples, and/or families through changes and crises in their lives and their relationships; my commitment is to help people cross the bridge that leads from personal crisis to a healing and sometimes spiritual journey.
Professional Qualifications :
- Member of British Association for Counseling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- Certificate in Transpersonal Couple Therapy (CCPE)
- Diploma in Integrative Counseling (NCFE)
- Diploma in Addiction Therapy (CPACB)
- Foundation Degree Bath University : Working with Families and Significant Others.
- Certificate in Further Education Teaching.
- Stress Management and Relaxation Teacher (ISMA)
- Anger Management Teacher
- Yoga and Meditation Teacher (Sivananda/India)
- Systemic Constellations training.
- Developmental Attachment therapy Training (D. Hughes)
- Group Therapy training.
- Training in Mediation
- Training in Key Skills: Communications Skills/Working with Others.
- Training in Ayurveda Massage and Panchakarma/India.
- Training in Tantra : Sexual Healing/ Sexual Energy and Consciousness/Sexual Magic.
- Quodoushka training : Sexual Healing
- Crystal healing training
- Reiki 1 and 2
- 12 Years Shamanic study of the Medicine Wheel with Navajo Native American Teachings.
- Initiation with Romani Gypsy Choviano Jasper Lee.
- Initiation with Celtic Shaman Terry O’Sullivan.
- Initiation in Puluwen Medicine teaching with Krishna in Kerala, India.